武汉大学校友论坛
难忘珞珈
湖医87级研究生 湖医79级 湖医88级
寻人购物区

代办中国签证,诚信服务

Seek collaborators in establishing Immunology lab in WUSM/HBMU

XQ Kang 贴于2003/12/11 08:01 (武汉大学校友论坛)

Dear Alumni,

Our alumnus, Zhinan Yin recently visited our medical school (WUSM). He was warmly welcome by Dr Fan! He presented a seminar and was invited by WUSM to established a joint Immunology lab there. To make this lab successful, he is looking for alumni working in Immunology field. Please see his message below. If you are interested in joining him. Please contact him directly.

Best Regards!

Xiaoqiang Kang,

President of WUSMOAA

Phone 646-638-5009
Fax 212-645-2054
E-mail xkang @ imclone . com
----- Forwarded by Xiaoqiang Kang/ImClone on 12/10/2003 03:22 PM -----
12/06/2003 02:07 PM
Please respond to
zhinan . yin @ yale . edu

Deasr All:

Recently I just visited Wuhan (medical college of Wuhan University) and president Fan saw me at his office and brought me to visit Medical campus. I am very impressed in the dramatic changes overthere. Especially the department of Immunnology. We plan to set up joint labs in that department. If you are independent investigator and working on immunology-related field, plesae contcat me as soon as possible.

For class79, I haver a great news for you. Next August, we will going to have a gathering for our post-graduation of 20 years (1984-2004). A lot of friends will go back to Wuhan and the organizing committee has planned great activities for 3 to 4 days. if you have anty related questions, plesae let me know.

Merry christmas and Happy New Year!

Zhinan

-----------------------------
Zhinan Yin, M.D., Ph.D.,
Assistant Professor
Section of Rheumatology
Yale School of Medicine
517 CAB building
300 Cedar Street
New Haven, CT 06520
Tel: 203-737-2772
Fax: 203-785-7053

加跟贴〗 〖校友论坛索引首页

Sugar Balance Formula supports the uptake, transport and metabolism of glucose in the body.