湖医87级研究生 湖医79级 湖医88级
寻人购物区

教子女学习中文,买国内小学语文课本

休斯敦武大校友会2011年会暨新春校友聚会

lears 贴于2011/02/09 13:34 (武汉大学校友论坛)
主题字词: 武汉大学 休斯敦校友会

武汉大学大休斯敦地区校友会将于2月12日(周六,年初十)11am-3pm在休斯敦三和大酒家举行新春校友聚会及校友会年会。欢迎各位校友届时参加。

请参加的校友发送邮件至 zhouxi79 @ yahoo . com,以便我们准备食物与饮料。

三和大酒家位于中国城顶好商场(现名“好又多”大商场)广场的最西端(靠近惠康超市),紧邻百里大道,地址是:9398 百利大道(9398 Bellaire Blvd. Houston, TX 77036

祝各位校友新春快乐,万事如意!

周溪

Dear WHU Alumni,

This is the second call for you to join us in the 2011 WHU Houston Alumni Association Meeting and Party.

Some alumni asked me if we need pay some money for this party. I'm sorry I haven't explained this in the previous email. Normally we will collect
membership fees, which are $10 for student member and $20 for non-student member. Then the expenses of the party will be paid by the association, so WHU alumni need not pay extra money. For adult friends/family members, $10/person is needed. Please bring some cash with you.

If you have any questions, you can send an email to zhouxi79 @ yahoo . com . We also encourage you to send email to the same address to register for the party, so we can have a better plan and preparation. However, if you forget to register/can't decide now but still want to come in this Saturday, there is no problem. WHU alumni are always welcome to join us.

You can also call me at 713-568-5659 if you need any help!

Thanks! Happy Chinese New Year!

Zhou Xi

如果你有朋友是武汉大学,湖北医科大学,武汉测绘大学,武汉水利电力大学毕业的。请转告!

加跟贴〗 〖校友论坛索引首页

《你好,休斯敦》记叙了季家凰博士旅美20多年所经历的往事。人民文学出版社的精选之一。教育子女的指导书; 到美国来求学或了解美国参考书;帮助自己感悟的好书;回国送礼的佳品!