送交时间:2013/07/12 12:15
武汉大学校友论坛 : 湖北医学院80级园地
(www.wuda-alumni.org)
加跟贴 加新贴

武汉大学校友论坛
难忘珞珈
湖医87级研究生 湖医79级 湖医80级 湖医88级
寻人购物区

Dallas-Fort Worth hotels on an easy to locate map, best internet price.

June 17, 2013, from Changkun

CK 贴于2013/07/12 12:15 (武汉大学校友论坛)

[作者版权所有, 如欲转载请先通过本论坛与作者联系]

Dear Zhihong,
I am so sad to get those emails from you and our classmates and they are all about your disease. I may be the first one in our classmates for fighting cancer. But it's not for myself. I fight it for my patients with cancer. I also did some research on cancer, both basic or clinical studies. I, however, have never expected this disease was occured in our classmates, and it's so close to me. We have been in the same class (Class 7) since we entered the medical college. I remember that you sewed my quilt for me during the first two years. I really appreciate your kindness and your help. OK, let’s back to your disease.

Lung cancer is a common and serious disease. MD Anderson Cancer Center is the leading cancer center in this world. The doctor you will see is one of the Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® for Cancer.

EGFR testing will help the doctor to determine what kind of anti-cancer drug would be used for treatment. I will call you and discuss with you for your disease.

You are doing the right things that let us classmates to know your situation, so we can share your sadness and encourage you for your fighting the cancer. We are with you all the time.

Right now you are just like the one in a boat which sails in the endless ocean. I hope you can reach the coast as soon as possible by yourself, by your family, by our classmates,your friends, and by all those who care abou you.

Sincerely yours,

Changkun

本主题前一文章

Testing message --- 志红 2013/06/29 20:47 (49 bytes)

加跟贴〗 〖校友论坛索引首页〗 〖湖北医学院80级园地

不再流 Flow-Less 帮助膀胱恢复正常功能,减少夜尿次数,缓解尿频尿急现象,从而促进安稳睡眠。男女皆宜。