武汉大学海外校友网
Wuhan University
Overseas Alumni Network

Small suggestions, but important concepts!

海外校友录 校友论坛 网上图片库 校友人物 医学部海外校友会 支持校友网

送交者:Julia
送交时间:2005/04/28 16:35
武汉大学校友论坛
(www.wuda-alumni.org)
加跟贴 加新贴

武汉大学校友论坛
难忘珞珈
湖医87级研究生 湖医79级 湖医88级
寻人购物区

Dallas-Fort Worth hotels on an easy to locate map, best internet price.

Small suggestions, but important concepts!

Julia 贴于2005/04/28 16:35 (武汉大学校友论坛)

Dear Alumni,

As one member of WUSM/HBMU Alumni, I read this website of ?WUSM/HBMU Alumni Page?. This website is so valuable to collect and exchange information among all alumni domestically and internationally. However, after I read all pages, I realize that we need spend time, or much more time on polishing this web site.

1. For alumni discussion forum, you can post your comments. However, on the same alumni forum page, I also found a list of highly, highly official news, such as "Our delegates will arrive in XX city on YY/YY/YY" Postage of any news is not allowed for all alumni. You can post something in section of "follow-up" but not in the section of "Original news". It gives us some kinds of sense, or you can call them as ridiculous "Censorship or discrimination". This is in America, and our Alumina is a non-profit organization. We all should be treated equal, should we? As an important comparison, I checked quite a few websites of other nice universities, and anybody can post anything, including comments and any news. Please ay attention to my words "Anybody and any news".
2. I do not know who design this website, I bet it was developed quite a few years ago (based upon the oldest comments, communications et al). Very often, you may encounter a lot of error pages. It is a general and responsible practice that in web site profession, if you have valid content for a page, you display the content; if you do not have any valid content in 3 months or so, you should not list any right now. In fact, I found a lot of "004 error" and I can precisely use ?"terrible" to describe this kind of behavior.

跟贴

方舟子言论失实一审输官司, 肖传国获赔4万 --- 老湖医校友 2006/08/02 11:56 (3126 bytes)
Thanks for the suggestion, we need volunteers to help --- cai 2005/04/29 08:52 (1771 bytes)

加跟贴〗 〖校友论坛索引首页

不再流 Flow-Less 帮助膀胱恢复正常功能,减少夜尿次数,缓解尿频尿急现象,从而促进安稳睡眠。男女皆宜。